Соц. сети

Friday, December 1, 2023

#1 humble zodiac sign

I know there are arrogant Sagittarians, but mostly they are very humble. They get easily ashamed. 


Yuzuru Hanyu, number 1 figure skater has a very humble personality. He is bowing and always smiling out of gratitude for his fans. He was afraid not to meet the expectations of people before his several hours GIFT show 🎁 in Tokyo Dome. He worked hard so that people could get pleasure. He always feels happy about the victory of his competitors (Javier Fernandez, Shoma Uno). Yuzuru Hanyu admitted that Plushenko was his hero, that he still feels nervous when Plushenko is near. Even though now Plushenko is far behind him in the skating level. The most humble person I have ever seen! (@yuzuru_hanyu_abroad)
Sarah Chang is a famous violinist. 

Hande Ercel walks with her head down, showing the supremacy of a rich family heir Hakan Sabanji. 
Mbappe looks at Christiano Ronaldo with admiration. His room walls are full of his idol’s pictures. 
Justin admired Hailey Bieber’s humility. "Dear Hailey, as I lay here, you asleep next to me, I think to myself how did I get so blessed. Your humility, joy and desire to grow blows me away! I am honored to be your husband. I promise to love you all the days of our lives. Good night”

No comments:

Post a Comment