Соц. сети

Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Journalist Pozner and Monica Belucci

Posner with the Moon in Libra is a true admirer of Libra Monica Belucci. 

Having waited a long time for the opportunity to meet Monica Bellucci (Libra) herself and overcome many obstacles on the way to an interview with her, Posner clearly did not regret it.

“I knew that Monica Bellucci was beautiful, but I was not prepared for what awaited me. Monica Bellucci is not just beautiful. She is dazzlingly beautiful. Not that pure, angelic beauty of Raphael, which does not excite me at all, but carnal, calling, exciting . I sat opposite her and tried to discern at least some flaw in her - in vain" (Pozner)

Excerpt from the interview:

Posner: I see. The French say: “To be beautiful, you have to suffer,” but some answer this: “To seem beautiful, you have to suffer, but to be beautiful, you just have to be.” What do you think of it?

Bellucci: In my opinion, in order to be beautiful, you need to feel good. You need to accept yourself, and to know yourself, you need to work with it. Especially work on your own personality. I think the more you work on yourself, the more... It's the inner work that needs to be done in order to accept your appearance. Because there are very pretty women who don’t consider themselves that way. Consequently, we are more dependent on what happens inside us than on how we look.

No comments:

Post a Comment