Соц. сети

Thursday, October 19, 2023

When you meet your twin flame

There are many examples when you meet your twin flame after your first marriage was unsuccessful. Barbara Streisand and James Brolin had unsuccessful marriages before they met each other. She has Mars in Gemini, his Venus is in Gemini. James Brolin’s Mars is in Leo and Barbara Streisand’s Moon is in Leo. 

 Shakira was terrified with marriage and met her astral twin. We don’t always have children with our twin flame in this life, but we can have children with twin flame too. Lewis Hamilton and Shakira have both Moon in Cancer, she has Mars in Capricorn, he is Capricorn. There are not only zodiac signs, there are Moon signs, Mars signs etc. 
Jessica Simpson had to give 50% of her wealth to Nick Lache after divorce. They did not have children. Eric Johnson had children, his first marriage lasted 5 years. As soon as he met Jessica Simpson, he immediately divorced. Jessica Simpson is Cancer, Nick Johnson has Moon in Cancer. His zodiac sign is Virgo, he has Venus in Virgo and she has Mars in Virgo.  

Simpson: 'He knows my heart and understands my heart more than anyone I've ever met in my life. I knew the instant we met that I could see my future in his eyes and with a lot of people, I hope for a future in their eyes, but with Eric, I saw it.'


 

No comments:

Post a Comment