Соц. сети

Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Lord-servant: Black Lively and Rayan Reynolds - soulmates?

Sometimes in a lord-servant relationships we can find soulmates or twin flames. The Lord (dragon) here is Rayan Reynolds (rabbit) who plays the role of an influential person in the life of Blake Lively. Here is what his wife says: “Congratulations to the most influential person in my life. The best person I know. You are worthy of such an honor. If only my husband hadn’t covered you in this picture. Sorry John Legend.”

“He is a part of me, because everything we do in this life, we do together. If I'm working on a film, it helps me figure out my character; if he works, I help him. Do we choose a coffee table? Do we choose food for lunch? In addition, he is an excellent writer: he wrote many things for us. He is like a “barometer”, he knows me perfectly and can tell when I do something well and when I can do better. “He’s going to be a great father and leader—he’s meant to do those things,” Blake echoes her husband.

They have been together for 10 years, but not only are they not tired of each other, but they still need constant contact. So, spouses do not separate for more than a week.



No comments:

Post a Comment