Соц. сети

Wednesday, March 29, 2023

The purpose of this blog

Inspiration is not for sale (as Zuckerberg said about creating fb)

Now, if you treat astrology sincerely, it answers the same. I decided years ago to show the world how astrology works. I was interested in astrology from the psychological side. Then I thought about the predictive side. I wanted to do research and asked the egregor of astrology to help me show the beauty of science. I believe that I succeeded. At first, I did not want it and was even afraid. I had an instinctive fear. What was to be done? I had to, because fate chose me for this mission. Once you start, it's hard to stop. There, inspiration flooded, pleasure and a sense of responsibility for the results at the same time. About money: I needed exactly as much as needed to be full. I'm not fit to be exploited. Those who tried to use me cynically - I saw and understood everything. My relationship with them deteriorated precisely because of their earthly consumer selfish instincts. It is necessary to respect the egregor and recognize the right to exist.

How does Astrology help in real life? If you look at the upcoming events in life, you can see the positive moments and when they will be. This knowledge helps to overcome negativity in the present, as you understand that there is a bright streak ahead. There are also small events such as transits and this helps to experience momentary joys: successful shopping, outdoor recreation, enjoying food. Once there was a transit of Jupiter trine to the Moon, it was a few days when my mother and I went to the mountains to drink fresh mare's milk. It was the Kashka-Suu ski base and it is very beautiful there in summer! Mountains of insane beauty, cable car.

How did I start blogging? I just wanted to start writing and it went. It was difficult in the process because of the injustice towards science and prejudice. I just really wanted to prove that science works. For this, I needed practical examples. Marketing knowledge helped promote the idea of the greatness of Astrology through feedbacks. I understood that even the highest quality products remain unknown if there is no good marketing. I wanted to do well and felt responsible. At first, I was interested in promoting Astropsychology, later predictive astrology began. I would never have thought that I could achieve such results, I just sincerely wanted what was suitable for science.

No comments:

Post a Comment