Соц. сети

Sunday, February 12, 2023

Dillon Danis: "Volkanovski - new UFC champion"

 As usual, I am surprised! Judges gave the victory to Islam with the score 48-47, but after the match ends there are other opinions:

Dillon Danis: "Volkanovski - new UFC champion"

Aaron Bronsteter, journalist: "I counted 48-47 in favor of Volkanovski, but they might score it in another way"

Marlon Vera: "I thought Volk won"

“Islam lost that fight. It seemed to me Volkanovski won three rounds,” he said during Sunday’s Joe Rogan Experience Fight Companion on YouTube.

“Oh my god. We were convinced, we might have to watch it. In my eyes it was 3-2 [to Volkanovski]. Oh my gods, this sucks. Listen to the crowd.”

That’s absolute dog shit!! Everyone knows @alexvolkanovski won!!

— Bec Rodriguez (@RowdyBec) February 12, 2023

My prediction was in favor of Volkanovski, he had good transits in February.

Volkanovski:
Just watched the fight, I definitely think I won 2,3, and 5. Surprised I didn’t get my hand raised! Let’s do the rematch, anywhere, anytime!


No comments:

Post a Comment