Соц. сети

Friday, October 7, 2022

Contradictory and mysterious sign

 I noticed that Cancer is the most controversial sign! They just have to say something against it, no matter how objective it is. In Libra, the contradiction is explained by the internal desire for justice and balance. And for Cancers, it is rather a desire for the same notorious protection from the slightest pressure from everything and everyone in the outside world. Typical controversial Cancer phrases (a little exaggerated)

"Is it true that cancers are sensitive and vulnerable?"

--- NO

"Cancerians touchy?"

--- mmm, no

Cancers withdraw into themselves at the slightest pressure?

--- Well, I don't know, no.

Cancers are good listeners and empathizers

---You're describing my Cancer friends, who are exactly like that... well, I'm not like that at all.

"Shall we go there today or not? Make a decision!"

--- well, I will think

After 5 hours.

"Well?"

--- I still think

"Cancer is attached to family and friends"

--- mmm

"Here, read! Cool article!"

--- Silence in response to personal message (rather, our cancer felt pressure)

"Finished! Do you like it?"

--- mmm (they don’t want to offend) well, that’s not right there (some little thing)

"Perfect weather for a walk!"

--- Maybe, but I'm not in the mood

"Are you with us in the group?"

---I will think

"Can I join your group?"

--- then we'll talk (I probably wanted to refuse, but were afraid to offend. Well, just say straight out "No, we already have a team!")

"Crayfish are good"

--- mmm...

"You are such a good person!" (I know I'm off balance)

--- No, I am bad, I am not so good

"Cancer has 6 letters"

--- No, although...

"This hairstyle suits you!"

--- Truth??? Thank you))))))))) (UFF, THANKS TO GOD!)


Haha, if you want to get a positive response from a Cancer, praise him! (just like 2*2) But don't overdo it or it will come back "No, I'm not that good"

Of course there are exceptions, but the majority is the majority. Most likely, now the typical reaction to this article from the esteemed Cancers will be contradictory! Just to argue... about nothing!

--- No, Cholpon, this is not a fact. Disagree here

Cancer is the most mysterious sign of the zodiac! They are difficult to study, because they do not allow themselves to be caught red-handed - they dodge, turn on emotional protection.

Cancer calling card: "No, no, you can't figure me out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment